Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

You wait for a bus then two come at once

That's how I feel! I've waited so long without a scrap of information and now it's all thrown at me at once! I will do a longer blog post detailing the paperwork I've been sent very soon but seen as I'm typing this on my phone I will keep it short! 

Most exciting was receiving my flight details which I got yesterday... The first surprise was that I'm not flying from London as I presumed but actually from my local airport Bristol... Go figure. From that fact it meant I have a pretty awful day of travelling! I fly from Bristol to Amsterdam... Then from Amsterdam to Atlanta, Georgia... Then Atlanta to Orlando! That totals 17 hours in total with approximately 4.5 hours of it spent in airports during layovers. 

On the upside I will clear US customs in Atlanta so it should be quicker when I get to Orlando and I can just get out of the airport. I also get to experience the new international terminal in ATL which is exciting especially because its got a Pei Wei which is my favourite American Asian food haha. Always think of the food! 

Another update very soon! :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Congrats from Argentina! I can't wait to read your hole adventure :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks! I'll try to keep up to date as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete