Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Time to go!

Totally meant to post last night but it slipped my mind! So now that I'm sitting at Bristol Airport and its so early that check in isn't open yet... I found some time to blog. I have had a busy couple of days... As I said, there's been a heatwave and actually the lack of air conditioning has been taking its toll on everyone because its been horrible at nighttime so I spent most of the weekend falling asleep and feeling generally meh. 

Luckily on Monday I felt better and I went over to visit my grandparents. In the afternoon, I went back to M&S to return my uniform and say goodbye to them. Then in the evening I went over to Lauren's house and we spent a very pleasant evening chatting in her garden.

Tuesday, I went to the mall and returned a bunch of stuff (at least that's a few quid off my credit card!) and then I met Hayley at the Disney Store when she got off work and we went to see Monsters University which was an awesome movie. We also had a calorie overload in the form of a TGI Fridays. 

Then yesterday I finished off all my packing - my bag is exactly 23kg! My hand luggage is pretty heavy but mostly because of all the chocolate in it... I also had my hair cut in the afternoon and then we had a nice BBQ in the evening which I did most of the cooking for...

Hehehe.

Anyway, I got up at 5am this morning - UGH! We got to the airport pretty quickly because its the local one to me but then it transpired because the first flight is European it meant I only had to be here 2  hours early not 3! So my mum and brother hung around for a while but then they headed home... Now I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting for check in to open so I can proceed to some breakfast! 

1 comment: