Pages

Saturday 23 March 2013

The Waiting Game

Why is it that things to do with getting jobs with Disney take such a long time? Now I appreciate that for ICP 2010 and my CRP I didn't have to wait long after the interview before they contacted me and I was lucky enough to get dates straight away and not get wait listed which is awful.... But this time I'm going insane. I was interviewed on 6th February I think and got told I had the job the very next day... But that was the only quick step!

That was over 6 weeks ago and I still don't have a date... I have done all the paperwork they require of me and maybe there's a reason behind the delay which I just don't know about but there's a distinct lack of news :-( also, it doesn't help that I have no job and nothing distracting me!!

I'm really hoping to be able to get out there in April... Maybe may at the latest. I have my shoes ready (the black ones anyway... The pair of white trainers with no colour or logos is more tricky to say the least) and I have a new wheely bag for luggage... But still no date!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me it will be this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment