Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Another week over...

Well, another week of waiting has come and gone. I've had my CRB form back from the Government (after a slight mishap in which The Agency didn't note down they'd received it, making me think it had got lost in the post... thankfully it hadn't) and had my test results from the medical so I know I am 100% ready to go now.

The waiting is driving me mad... I've started doing my CRP scrapbook to keep my busy which has been very successful so far. And I've taken up regular exercise in order to get out of the house on occasion. I've even started watching the ITV drama Bad Girls from Series 1 in order to pass the time (there's 8 series so that should keep me reasonably busy). I'm trying not to pig out on Easter chocolate because this lack of activity is not good for my health!!

Basically, there's nothing to report. I wish there was. There's all sorts of rumours flying around about how many people have quit and aren't going back for their next contract, Disney pushing contracts back, ships being full, ships being understaffed... basically, nobody knows anything.

It's been two months today since my interview so fingers crossed I'll hear something next week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine,

    Love reading your blogs! Just wondering what position it is you will be doing on DCL and what the pay is like for different roles? I'm really interested in applying for DCL =)and I cant wait to read more about your adventures!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be in Merchandise and I've heard the pay is about $400/week but obviously they give you free food, accommodation and pay for your flights. And there's different tax rules which means you don't pay much or any on your earnings. Applying depends on where you're from... if you're from the UK like me then apply and expect it to take a while as you can see!

    ReplyDelete