Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Upside Down

Well, not much has happened with me over the past week... I've spent every day hoping for THE call and I haven't had it yet.

For Rob, however, the drama continues! A few days ago Disney contact him and tell him that they're changing his ship - from the Magic in Europe to the Dream in Florida! Talk about turning everything upside down... he's still flying out at roughly the same time and he's still Merchandise but obviously his location and itinerary has completely changed and his contract will be 5 months instead of 6 for some unknown reason. I expected to be contacted and told I was replacing him in Europe but as yet, I haven't heard anything so who knows what's going on!

Anyway, this was just a quick check in as I don't really have too much else to talk about. Disney have released details on the updates happening to the Disney Magic when it goes into Dry Dock in September and it's really exciting! They're getting a new death slide-style water slide, new restaurants, revamped staterooms... basically the only thing that doesn't seem to be changing much is the shops (ironically). I also discovered the Disney Cruise Line exclusive merchandise on the disneystore.com website.... uh-oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment