Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

116 days...

Or 2784 hours or 176,040 minutes or even 10,022,400 seconds. That's how long I've been waiting and the game isn't up yet. Just thought I'd check in here... I was holding off on the hope that I'd hear from the Agency this week but alas, nothing. Rob left for Florida yesterday to join the Disney Dream and apparently a couple of people waiting for F&B have got dates for July/August. But that's all I've heard. Sad face.

So, how have I been spending those 10 million seconds anyway? Well apart from the aforementioned part time job (where, by the way, I mentioned to them I'd be leaving at some point and it actually went down perfectly fine to my relief)... I've been trying to keep myself busy. Mostly this consists of watching TV and DVDs really but I have taken up running. Now I am a very un-energetic, non-outdoorsy type girl who detested P.E. at school and got told in one school report to "reconsider her lifestyle".... so to take up running is nothing short of a miracle.

I've been mostly doing 3 mile stints, slowly getting my time per mile down from over 15 minutes to start with to about 12.20 at my quickest. Today I actually went out and did slightly more than that - about 3.6 miles and even managed to get a 12.50 time which was awesome... I need to try and work on running further distances because Tyler and I are hoping that our DCL contracts will tie in with being able to enter one of the Disney running events which would be amazing. Unfortunately, for now, I have to just imagine running through the theme parks and the Florida heat on my back....

No comments:

Post a Comment